- The purposes of the Association shall be those set forth in the Articles of Incorporation, as may be amended from time to time, as well as the following:
- To further the personal and professional growth and development of athletic administrators of the high schools in the State of Hawaii.
- To provide for the planning of the annual HIADA Conference; and
- To establish protocol for the evaluation of policies of interscholastic athletics in the state with the understanding that the Association will act as an advisory and recommending group to the Executive Board of the HHSAA;
- To provide for a personal and harmonious relationship between athletic administrations of Hawaii High School Athletic Association member schools;
- To provide for a free exchange of ideas related to the administration of school athletic programs;
- To promote consistency in interscholastic athletic policies and procedures within the State of Hawaii;
- To further promote the development of a sound educational athletic program